Become a Member
Membership of the International Society for Pelviperineology is now available online. By signing up to become a member you'll be able to access the private members area, access past conference videos and educational materialand contribute to the clinical discussions that are underway.
Membership of the International Society for Pelviperineology is open to anyone who has an interest in conditions relating to the pelvic floor and associated viscera
Membership is available in the following categories:
- Specialist medical practitioner
- Trainee, Research Fellow or Resident
- General Practitioner
- Allied Health (including nurse,physioterapist,pain therapist,occupational therapist or psychologist
- Student (including medical, allied health and nursing students
- Associate Membership (non clinical persons such as medical industry,legal practitioners or media
Benefits of membership of the International Society for Pelviperineology:
1. Access to the members area and its content in particular:
- Free quarterly online access to the official publication of the Society - the International journal:" Pelviperineology". For an additional fee members can receive their own personal hardcopy of each edition of the journal "Pelviperineology"by post.
- Discussion forums
- Access to ISPP Training material and teaching videos
- News relating to latest research and trials
- New products and devices
- Discounted registration fees for upcoming ISPP meetings and educational workshops
- Participation in the ISPP Pelvic surgery mentoring program.
- Newsletters and emails providing information about the society and member activities
To sign up for ISPP membership click here:
If you experience any difficulty joining the ISPP using the online system you can download the attached membership form and complete it then return to email@example.com